(Originally written on 11-26-11)
I have not fully recognized myself lately. I'm going to say it's because I'm getting back to being myself. I can't promise I'll be exactly the same because I won't but I promise I'm trying to be happy. I am happy. I'm choosing joy. I physically and mentally cannot be sad anymore and I'm sorry for how I was because being so lonely drives a person to become a total stranger. If I have to live any more days of repetitive loneliness I will always be empty.
I cannot forget past events, however I can use my experiences for growth. Or rather I can reduce myself down to clay and let the Potter mold me to His liking. I want to be reformed in the hands of my Jesus. I want God to make me new and make me how I need to be to serve Him. I want God to fill up all that is empty within me and restore my soul.
"Yet you, Lord, are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand."
-Isaiah 64:8
No comments:
Post a Comment